Friday, November 19, 2010

A New Way of Life: Multitasking

There really is no such thing as doing one thing at a time in this house anymore. A friend asked that I do a "day in the life" post which I will get to someday, but in the meantime here is a glimpse into some of the things that we do very often around here......

To keep O & S on the same schedule (and so we aren't feeding around the clock) we feed them at the same time. Since I am home alone with them during the week, 4 of their 6 feedings each day are done in bouncy seats. Chop also pitches in and feeds them on his own so I can get things done around the house.
And no, we aren't a household that doesn't watch TV in front of our kids!
I often wish I had an extra arm or two......or just a neighborhood high school student to come over and just hold a baby! Trying to figure out how to hold both of them at once is not an easy task but we have mastered the double decker hold.
When I have the energy to, I retreat to the basement at night for a little workout on the trainer.......and also to catch up on emails, internet stuff, etc. Someday when this darn stress fracture heals, I will return to running!
And just for fun I tried getting a cute new picture of the two of them for you all. This is what I got (best of 15 shots) - I think it is just the beginning of uncooperative posing for pictures so I better get used to it!

1 comment:

  1. Just looking at those two, it seems pretty obvious that you do an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete