Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Baby Talk

(Warning: LONG post)
We have been keeping mom and dad super busy so they have had little time for blogging. So to all of our blogger followers, here is a note from us.

S: I am Stella hear me roar.
O: Whatever, Stella. I'll show you who is boss.
S: I am so excited that I finally fit into this John Deere shirt. It's pink.
O: Mom & dad always say I look like an old man, so I tested out some glasses.
O: They also always say that I look like the old man from the movie "Up". What do you all think?
O: Hey Stella, I am tired of this tummy time too but you need to keep your head up. 
S: No thanks. Mom & dad always talk about wanting us to roll over, I would rather just suck on my hand.
S: Check out my jeggings. Mom says that since she can't pull of the look of jean leggings, that I might as well.
O: Sometimes I fall asleep when I am being fed in my bouncy. Mom and dad say it's because I don't like to take proper naps during the day.
S: Don't hate me because I have chubby cheeks.
S: Hey Oliver, cheer up and check out this guys beard.
O: I like maroon and gold, I don't want to be seen with anyone in red and white. We don't need no stinkin' Badgers.
S: Mom got me this awesome Gap jean overall dress. I like it so much I thought I would eat it. Oh, and Sophie the Giraffe is awesome too.
O: I like to hang out in the bouncy on top of the stove in the kitchen. But don't tell the baby police, they would frown upon that.
S: My bff is Lena. My mom and her mom are bffs. They sit around and talk about tummy tucks and how to get us to sleep longer. We just lay around and kick our socks off.
O: Mom makes us do tummy time this way at least once a day. She's crazy.
S: Hey furry yellow thing over there. I don't know what you are, but I can't wait until I can get a hold of your tail.
O & S: Bye bye!

1 comment: