Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbabes

I couldn't come up with a title for this posting so I turned to Chop for ideas. The best he could come up with was "Superbabes" since all he can think about right now is the Superbowl. We'll go with it.
Stella has become miss independent these days when it comes to taking her bottle. Once Oliver decides he wants to do the same, I am going to be one happy camper. It might actually mean that I have a guaranteed 10 minutes of free time each day. I can dream. Now only if they can figure out how to burp themselves!
Stella has also decided this week that she wants to flip onto her belly every time you put her in her crib. Trouble is, she hasn't figured out that she can flip herself back and she just cries when she gets there. We played the flipping game for a nap a few days ago and after an hour and multiple trips into the nursery, I left her on her belly. Not only does she now sleep on her belly, she prefers to face plant into the mattress. And on an unrelated note, we're pretty sure her cheeks haven't stopped growing.
Oliver does the opposite, you can't keep him on his belly. These two twins couldn't be more opposite if they tried.
We hosted a Minneapolis twin family play date today. Oliver is usually outnumbered by girls but today he was right at home with 4 other boys while Stella was the only one in pink. William, Colton, Declan, and Jens are all a few months older than O & S so it was fun to see what life will be like shortly when they are on the move.

Sadly enough, this was the best picture I got of the babes. I don't claim to be a good photographer and this is evidence. But one out of 6 babies looking at the camera isn't too bad, right?!

1 comment:

  1. there are so cute. stella's cheeks kill me. hey- i am a photographer and there is no way i could get more than one to look either... nice work!

    ReplyDelete