Yup, there is a crawler in the Krueger house. It started last week with very small forward progression, got a little further over the weekend during our Indiana trip (more to come on that once I go through the 300+ pictures), and was official on Monday morning when she decided she wanted dad's cream cheese bagel that was sitting on the floor across the room. What can I say, the girl likes food! I'm ashamed to say that I haven't captured it on video yet......I'll work it.
She isn't too fast and is fairly precise about where she wants to go and when. I have had a lot of warnings from fellow moms saying that nothing will be the same again. While I agree with this, I must also say that I have never been able to accomplish anything other than sitting and playing with them so it won't be a big change for me!
Oliver, on the other hand, prefers to just sit on his butt. Pretty sure the kid won't crawl until he is 1!
No comments:
Post a Comment