"Outside" is a word that I continually hear over and over each day. This could be in part to the fact that when we are actually outside, O & S say "outside" but actually mean "inside". Nonetheless, it is clear that all of this nice weather has got them loving the outdoors!
The most common word I hear from this little guy while outside......bubbles!
And if anyone out there has information that a child ingesting bubble liquid is dangerous, please let me know. Although I would probably know by now since I think he eats/drinks about a gallon of it a week!
And most commonly heard from Stella.......ride! At least she helps wipe out the wagon before getting in.
And they are both crazy about the park.
They spend most of their time running away from me and hiding. And sometimes peeking.
And unfortunately the school park nearest our house decided to leave a three foot gap that drops about 6' feet to the ground.
And even more unfortunate is that they have to pass it and resist the temptation every time they want to head down the slide.
We have been so spoiled with 70 degree weather that last week when we had the low 60s, O & S thought it was a cold spell and insisted on wearing their doggies outside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment