Monday, June 11, 2012

{ visitors }

This past weekend we were blessed with a visit from Grandpa and Grandma Krueger. The best part is that they were able to stay with us for the first time ever since we actually have a guest bedroom in the new house.  O&S were also extremely excited to have a dog in the house again, as their pup Oscar also came along for the ride!

I had to take advantage of a certain someone's wood working skills and kept him busy building a raised garden bed and book shelf. If only I had his gardening skills, I might actually have a chance of growing what is now planted in the garden! It will be a challenge for me but I'm hoping to have success with the peppers, tomatoes, lettuce, and peas.
 

Although a lot of projects were completed, there was still plenty of time for grandpa and grandma to visit and play with O & S.
We're hoping our neighbors didn't mind O&S hanging out with Grandma & Grandpa in the backyard at 5:45 AM and we look forward to their next visit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment