Sunday, December 9, 2012

{ here comes santa claus }

There has been talk of Santa Claus for weeks. Mainly "I want Santa bring me jumpy".  

We happened to be at the mall a few weeks ago and walked past the mall Santa Claus. Stella's feet were off the ground she was so excited.
 
I refused to pay money to see him but this Santa was still nice enough to walk over and greet these eager kiddos. Oliver and Stella were eager to talk with him, while Audrey and McKenna weren't so sure. Upon his offering of candy canes, all four of them were just fine with him!
 
I didn't want to pay to see mall Santa because I knew we would be heading to "Breakfast with Santa" for our official visit just a few days after. So last weekend we ventured to the fundraiser for Minneapolis Junior League at the Minnesota Valley Country Club. There was no question that we would be eating brunch AFTER our visit with Santa Claus.

We got in line and if Santa was even out of Stella's sight, she was upset....."Where is Santa, where is Santa?".  As soon as it was our turn and we started approaching him, we quickly realized she was all talk!
 
She wanted nothing to do with sitting on his lap and I unfortunately ended up in every picture of the two with Santa.

After our visit with Santa we enjoyed a nice brunch and story time and singing with Mrs. Claus. Overall it was a great event for a good cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment