Tuesday, March 18, 2014

{ winner }

And the eyeglass frame winner is:
Oliver has been sporting these specs since last week on Friday. It has been an on and off struggle to get him to wear them but we are hoping as he gets used to them that it will get better. I'm also hoping we get to a point soon where I don't have to find them 5 times a day sitting on the floor, on the counter, in his room, or wherever else he decided to take them off and set them!

In other news, we have finally had some warmer, sunny days. Fun to be able to sit outside and enjoy a cookie!
And we were even able to get out and take a little spin around the block!
But that hasn't stopped from getting the crazies inside......Oliver and Stella are both big fans of having us take selfies these days.
Have I mentioned that swim lessons also double as surf lessons?

No comments:

Post a Comment