Sunday, January 2, 2011

BYOB (baby, not beer!) Yoga

Most of you probably know BYOB as "bring your own beer". Although Chop probably would have preferred to have a beer during class, I was actually able to talk him into coming to a "Bring Your Own Baby" Yoga class! I usually take O & S to the class once a week and since Chop had off from work, we brought him along for a workout. The class is a little mix of stretching/yoga for babies and then yoga for the parents. O & S usually only make it through part of the class before one of them melts downs, so there is usually very little actual yoga for me each week! But it is a fun outing anyways. 















Chop had a little company from two other dads that came along with their wives and babes. In fact, he had a bet with Dan, my friend Deborah's husband, on who would be the most "un"flexible. Surprisingly, Chop won! During the night feeding he happened to mention that he was a little sore and I had a hard time keeping the smirk off of my face. I got a good laugh when he got defensive and compared the difficulty of doing yoga with me to the difficulty of me trying to drinks beers or eating a big breakfast with him!

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for a Dad friendly BYOB(aby) yoga class where would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete