Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Driver's Ed

Now that we are one year olds, we were all like "Mom and dad, it's about time we got our driver's licenses". They thought starting out in the backyard was a good idea and we were game for it. This is how it went.

S: Hey O, check out this sweet pink and blue ride. Pink is my favorite color.
O: Mine too. I mean, blue that is.
S: I think this is the best way to get on the motorcycle.
S: Yup. Perfect fit.
O: No, Stella. This is how you get on it.
S: Hmmmm. Or not.
O: Okay, lets try a little teamwork here.
O: Stella, you are going too fast!
S: You're too slow.
S: Sweet. Now I can get on my way. Catch you later Oliver! 

1 comment:

  1. OMG, So cute! It's so fun that you have two...I know a bit crazy, too, but they are just adorable together! :)

    ReplyDelete