Thursday, November 24, 2011

{ turkeys }

These two little turkeys were less than cooperative in allowing me to snap a photo of them to document their second Thanksgiving. I know, I need to just accept that I have everything working against me for the next 5+ years in getting a good photo of the two of them together.

Take 1
Take 2
Take 3
Take 4
Take 5
In the end, I'll settle for this.

We spent our turkey day at Uncle Shawn's house with Grandma and Grandpa Christensen. O & S enjoyed being reunited with Maizy (who Shawn is still graciously housing) and playing with all of the electronics and remotes at his house. Oh, and how could I forget - the dog bowl is always a good time.

We are filled with gratitude for amazing family and friends. And, of course, these two turkeys.
Gobble, Gobble.

No comments:

Post a Comment