Wednesday, March 6, 2013

{ birthday and snow day }

I celebrated 33 years last week on Friday. One more year until I'm officially in my mid-thirties. Yikes! It was a pretty standard weekday but good nonetheless. It may as well have been Oliver and Stella's birthday as they were treated to Noodles for dinner.
Followed by a cupcake for dessert (don't let the picture fool you - I am holding the cupcake but the actual consuming of it was done by them!).
I was gifted a fancy pair of swim goggles which I've already put to use twice. Here's to another great year.......hopefully filled with a handful of tris (if I can manage to stay injury free) where I can really test the goggles!

It seems as though my birth month decided to come in like a lion, dumping 9+ inches of snow in the cities on Monday.
What better way to spend a snow day than at the coffee shop drinking hot chocolate.
And catching up on a little reading.
Followed by scooter races.
Now hopefully onto warmer temps to melt the snow away!

No comments:

Post a Comment