Sunday, March 17, 2013

{ weekend round-up }

(side note: Picasa web albums have changed their hosting so until I figure out their 
new format, pics will be smaller and lower quality. Though I'm guessing of the handful of 
readers that are still left, no one would probably notice. Ha!)

We had a fairly uneventful weekend that was kicked off with our usual Saturday morning swim lessons. We visited our neighborhood bike shop after and when we were headed back to the car we had to pass by The Malt Shop. Oliver said "Go have lunch there". No one argued with the idea.....I didn't have to deal with making lunch and they got ice cream after finishing their meal.

Stella decided that she needed to drink the rest of her ice cream and said after "That was the best ice cream I've ever had."
No big St. Patty's Day celebrations or parties for us but there was some parading around in the house in sunglasses.
I did stay up late one night for Pinterest craft night. It was worth it as we worked on this awesome pleated tote bag.
A trip to Costco brought out the yogi in Stella.
Sunday morning was a trip to the zoo.
And some festive St. Patty's Day cupcakes. Yum!
Trying to forget the fact that last year it was 80 on this weekend and this year we are under a winter weather advisory with another 3-5 inches of the white stuff headed our way. Where are you spring?!

1 comment: