Monday, October 28, 2013

{ two harbor getaway }

Two weekends ago six "MoMs" (mother of multiples.....aka: twin moms) hit the road and headed to a cabin in Two Harbors, MN.
The cabin is family owned by one of the moms on the trip and it was perfect. I mean, how could it not be with this view?!
There isn't much to say about the weekend other than we did a lot of sitting around, relaxing, and catching up. The weather wasn't great so the 6 mile hike we had planned never happened. But we did manage to get out and visit Gooseberry Falls.

As well as Palisade Head. Simply stunning.

And went out for dinner one night at the well-known New Scenic Cafe.
I have never been past Duluth or visited the North Shore but I texted Chop while we were there and told him we must get back up there sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment