Monday, April 7, 2014

{ first recital }

Last week Stella had her first, of probably many, ballet recitals. She talked about it for weeks leading up to it. She is currently taking ballet at Pearl Park with teacher "Miss Brie". It is a super casual, no pressure ballet class and the students absolutely adore it.
This is going to be a picture heavy post as I actually brought my digital SLR camera (it has been WAY too long!) and took a ton of pictures. She had lots of familiar faces in the audience.
She tried hard to contain her excitement but this sweet little smirk says it all.

They of course did a proper warm-up.
Followed by sashays.

Leaps.
And balance beam.
Their main performance was a dance (a term I use loosely with a class full of 3-4 year olds) to the ever popular "Let It Go". It was one of the cutest things I've ever witnessed.

I'll spare you all of the videos but we were sure to capture all of these moments so we can relive them when she is 16!

No comments:

Post a Comment