The last week included a trip to the zoo......it had been awhile and we were able to go OUTside to see the animals!
A little backseat chatter from these two......
Oliver: "Mommy, I want to be a prince for Halloween"
Stella: "Mommy, I want to be a frog for Halloween"
Oliver (sadly): "But Stella, who will be my princess?"
Stella: "Okay Ollie, I'll be your princess"
This almost 4 year old boy still lets me rock him to sleep for naps every other day (otherwise naps wouldn't happen). But he doesn't complain......he is happy with "Wheels on the Bus" and being rocked to sleep. I'll take it for as long as I can get it!
It's as though Disney created a movie for Oliver and Stella's viewing pleasure. "The Pirate Fairy" has the best of both of their worlds and a rainy day = movie time!
This recent picture is terrifying and hilarious at the same time! A favorite recent quote from her came after she said she was full from dinner but wanted dessert "My belly is full but I've still got a little room in my back".
Stella had her first princess birthday party to attend over the weekend. It was a Frozen theme and attendees were told to come dressed as a princess. She chose Sofia and was on cloud nine about heading to the party and being dropped off there. She had an awesome time and is still talking about it.
Here's to hoping we survive the rest of this upcoming week - rain, rain and more rain in the forecast. Oliver already said to me yesterday "I'm having a really hard day with all of this rain". Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment