Monday, May 26, 2014

{ good stuff }

We've been up to a lot of what I would call "good stuff" lately. Including.....

Parade scootin' at the Linden Hills Festival.
A classmate's birthday party with pony rides. Yup, real live pony rides.
Standard Target shopping shenanigans.
Stella's last ballet recital. She has absolutely loved this class and her teacher, Miss Bri. Luckily I snagged her as a babysitter so we will be seeing more of her.
Neighborhood wagon rides. And lucky for me, I'm not the only one having to pull.
Lady Gaga concert to celebrate my friend Sue's 40th birthday. Awesome performer and equally awesome people watching from the concert suite.
Outdoor playset trick practice (that terrify me). Must get her signed up for gymnastics asap.
Family bike rides with the tag-a-longs to Lake Harriet with stop for ice cream.
30 mile solo bike ride for me. And I changed my OWN flat tire.
A cookout at our house with a trip for yogurt with Chop's friends from high school and their families. So much fun to have the kids at an age where they can all play together. And act crazy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment