Mom says that Uncle Jeremy is the hippest guy I know. She showed me this picture of the two of them and the first thing I said was "I want hair like that!".
So, in order to be as hip and cool as him I decided to get a fauxhawk. Uncle Jeremy used to live in New York and then moved to LA. I'm just stuck in boring Minneapolis. He also plays all sorts of instruments and is into the music scene. I'm practicing all of my rock star singer looks so maybe someday I can be just like him!
I can also still smile like an old man with my fauxhawk.
Uncle Jeremy also used to have dreads. Hmmmm......
Oh my - I love it! Great work on the pictures too!!
ReplyDeleteOMG that little guy is so cute! I can't wait to get him his first piercing and tattoo when he comes out here to LA visit as a teenager. :)
ReplyDelete