Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Stella the Bull

This is a nickname that we use quite often around here. Stella doesn't seem to understand when moving around that there are other people, things, etc. that are around her. Her favorite move is to crawl over to something and go to a sitting position, with complete disregard that there might be someone behind her. This means she often sits on top of Oliver. Not to mention, diaper and clothing changes have become wrestling matches.

A few days ago, I returned from a Target trip with them and was in the kitchen putting things away. A few minutes later I heard giggling, followed by a "thump", followed by whimpers. I went in to the living room to find this:
I guess Stella thought it was fun to crawl over to her brother and push him on the floor and pin him down. 
And yes, I'm a mean mom for grabbing the camera and snapping photos before rescuing Oliver. Don't worry, he wasn't hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment