The 11th month mark kind of crept up on me so I'm lacking fun little tidbits and pictures to post! Oliver and Stella are keeping us very busy these days and seem to get into more and more as they become more mobile.
Stella now not only enjoys walking and pushing her wagon, but climbing in and out of it. She has spent upwards of 30 minutes climbing into the wagon, standing up, sitting down, climbing out, climbing in.....and it goes on.
She could do "so big" all day.
Her futures so bright she has to wear shades.
Oliver continues to be more of the lover. Always giving out cuddles and hugs.
If I'm ever wondering what he is doing while it is quiet, I know I can find him doing one of his favorite activities.....reading. Or maybe I should say flipping through pages.
Stella now not only enjoys walking and pushing her wagon, but climbing in and out of it. She has spent upwards of 30 minutes climbing into the wagon, standing up, sitting down, climbing out, climbing in.....and it goes on.
She could do "so big" all day.
Her futures so bright she has to wear shades.
Oliver continues to be more of the lover. Always giving out cuddles and hugs.
If I'm ever wondering what he is doing while it is quiet, I know I can find him doing one of his favorite activities.....reading. Or maybe I should say flipping through pages.
Chop was just saying today that he seems to be becoming more and more of a typical boy. Rather than picking up a toy and putting it down, it gets slammed down. Again and again. And his first word.......BALL!
My excuse for lack of fun stuff for this post also probably has something to do with this.
It's the current look I am sporting. The right leg boot has been around for awhile but the knee wrap is my latest addition to the wardrobe. Most of you know my fractured ankle saga which happened last September......yup, TEN months ago and still not healed. Just two weeks ago (for the third time) I was told to wean out of the boot in hopes that I was healed. Less than a week later I was wearing the boot, holding Oliver, and trying to get up off the floor. I heard a loud "pop" but brushed it off. The next day I went to physical therapy for my ankle and explained to the PT what happened and that I had some soreness in my knee. She looked at me with a sympathetic look and said "I really don't want to say this, but I think you tore your meniscus". Two days later, after visiting an orthopedic doctor and having an MRI, the tear was confirmed and I was scheduling surgery for the repair. The surgery took place on Monday and I am home and recovering. Needless to say, I'm not able to fully handle Oliver and Stella - thank goodness for Chop and my parents helping!!O & S have definitely been spoiled with attention from grandpa and grandma since they have been around to help so much. When one goes crying to grandma, so does the other!
11 months down, 1 to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment