We finally got the weather in Minneapolis that we have been waiting for (and deserve!). It was sunny, 80 degrees, no rain.....and we got a full weekend of it!
It had been WAY too long since we got the college gang together for a gathering. Saturday we fixed that and had an awesome time sitting outside, grilling, and catching up with friends.
And there are a few more additions to the gang.......
Nevin GundersonLike father, like son.
Noah GundersonIsabelle Pavek
Jack Pavek
And no introductions needed for these two.
And while Krohnbergs don't have little ones of their own, we're pretty certain that Andrew will always be a big kid.
And Andrea has enough practice taking care of Andrew that she could handle one of her own.And Uncle Rob......a natural.
Good times.
I'm glad u posted the pics. I do wish I could have been apart of that. What a group
ReplyDelete