Sunday, August 14, 2011

{ forty }

Forty years ago today, Grandpa & Grandma C were married. This is one milestone that we couldn't let go uncelebrated so we gathered at the Christensen's last night to celebrate!

The little kids had a lot of fun playing while the "big" kids got the food ready.

And I spent a little time chasing them around to get pictures. I could photograph this little guy all day long - and the best part, he lets me!

We worked a little to get them ready to follow in their dad's footsteps and become hockey players.

And the slide is always a hit with O & S. Though I think the adults got more worn out from lifting and catching!

We treated Grandpa & Grandma to delicious crab legs, steak, champagne, and cupcakes. Oh, and bad table manners.

Cheers to 40 years & many more!

1 comment: