People often ask about O & S - "Who do they look like?".
Oliver is the obvious one. Just like his daddy.
Stella is a mix. I see bits of cousin Lydia, Grandpa C, Grandma C, and cousin Owen. And then my parents dug out some old pictures of me when I was Stella's age and despite the attire, there is some definite resemblance.
And knowing Stella's personality, I sometimes feel like I am looking in the mirror when I look at her. She would rather play than take a nap or go to bed, can't sit still, would rather be independent than ask/allow help, and takes a little warming up to strangers before taking down her guard. Lets just hope she got her daddy's brains!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


she'll be one lucky girl if she get's 1/3 of the martha you have in you!! So sweet & so cute.
ReplyDelete