It seems the days and weeks are flying by, though there isn't much in particular to post about. Here is some "randomness" that we have been up to lately........
The Gopher football season has begun. We've pulled out our maroon & gold several times already and Oliver & Stella even got to visit a tailgate this past weekend.
Fall has brought cooler temps but we aren't letting that keep us from bundling up and heading outside in our pjs. The morning ritual after breakfast has always been heading out for a walk and then play time in the backyard. Play time usually just means me trying to keep them from causing causing any harm to themselves from climbing backwards up the slide, playing on the stairs, driving the car into the landscaping.....
The cooler temps and rain also brought us to the Children's Museum over the weekend for some play time indoors with O & S's friend Lena.
And then we caught some all-star soccer at cousin Lydia's game later that day.
These two have really become quite the duo lately. I had shared some pack n play videos in the last post and I had to share this little video that I took with my phone when I heard giggling from the other room today.
Lets hope they continue to love each other this much forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment