Wednesday, March 21, 2012

{ ice cream }

What toddler doesn't scream for ice cream? This one.
It was hot and sunny last Friday and Chop was at hockey games all day/night so Grandma and Grandpa C helped take Oliver and Stella on an ice cream outing after dinner.

They haven't had a taste of too many treats and have only had ice cream on their 1st birthday so I envisioned them both sitting on the bench outside Pumphouse Creamery demanding "more". I was right with just one of them. He enjoyed his ice cream.
And grandma's too.
He even performed a little happy dance he liked it so much.
I should have known that when Stella caught sight of open space to run, that that was exactly all she was going to want to do. And so she did. Up and down and up and down the sidewalk. Never once stopping for a taste.
And then on the way home when she was contained to her car seat, only then did she decide to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment