Sunday, March 18, 2012

{ six for sunday }

I had intentions of writing this post for awhile now and switched it multiple times from "ten on tuesday" to "five on friday" and have now landed on "six on sunday".

1. This little incident happened last week. I was in the kitchen and turned to find this.
Serious double trouble. She utilized the kitchen helper to climb onto the counter. Is it bad that my first instinct was "I need to get a picture of this" instead of "I need to get her down now"?  

2. A few weeks ago I had said we had a breakthrough at music class in that they were both actually paying attention and taking part in the activities. I jinxed myself. We've since had some serious digression. I jokingly said that we might get kicked out of the class for the following: Oliver launching an egg shaker across the room during the "shake it" song and hitting a little girl in the head with it, Stella climbing up onto and sitting in the instrument table (multiple times), and both of them repeatedly trying to touch the teacher's iPod the entire class. Oy! Six more classes to go......

3. It's too bad they already came up with the concept of drinkable yogurt tubes. Otherwise Stella could make us rich as this is her new method of getting her bowl of yogurt down.
4. A subject that everyone is talking about this week: the weather. It's been amazing. 70s for the entire last week. It gave me a chance to dust off the road bike and get some air in the tires to take it out for a spin around the lake. No spin bike or indoor trainer comes close to the feeling of your own bike and the fresh air on your face. Already looking forward to more biking this year!

5. This said warm weather has meant we have spent a ton of time outside all week. It has helped to make the days go a little faster and the fresh air is good for all of us. Judging by these faces, I would say O & S have been enjoying it.

6. Nothing is better than a game of run around the house, especially when Grandpa C is there to catch and tickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment