A few random things going on in the last few weeks.......
We thought that Labor Day was the finale to our lake time but two weekends ago we made a quick one night trip there for a final warm, sunny day in the water.
As I had mentioned in my room post, O and S now have full size beds. Scored these amazing Jenny Lind bedframes on Craigslist. Total cost for both was around $150. A few coats of spray paint later and they look equally as good as the $500+ Jenny Lind beds that Land of Nod sells!
A rare pic of the four siblings from Uncle Jeremy's visit to Minneapolis.
What to do with all of the zucchini we had from a neighbor's garden? Make chocolate zucchini bread of course.
Fall is coming and with some new antique finds, the mantel has been updated.
I spent part of my preschool free time last week at Lake Nokomis for a short 3 mile run. Our first house was just blocks from Nokomis and I spent many mornings and nights there (at least once a day) running/walking before the twins were born. I rarely get back since Lake Harriet is closer and more convenient. There is something magical about this lake and it still holds a special place in my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment