I have been meaning to do this post for awhile as I've had a running list of funny things Oliver and Stella have said. Some of them date back more than 6 months ago but better late than never!
There are so many other funny one liners and conversations that come from these two but I never seem to remember to write most of them down. So, here is a sampling of some:
Oliver: "Mommy, you can be spiderman for Halloween."
Me: "Okay, but Halloween is a long ways away."
Stella: "Yeah, Ollie. Halloween is a long ways away so we have to drive. It's too far."
Me (in the car to myself while driving on the highway): "Ugh, that guy almost just hit me."
Stella: "Mommy, why that guy hit you. Did he hit your car? Why he hit your car?"
Me: "No, he didn't hit the car. He just cut me off."
Stella & Oliver: "Mommy, where he cut you? Did he cut your neck? Mommy, why did he cut you?"
Stella: "When we're three we go to the doctor and get shots and they'll put a band-aid on.
"
Me: "How do you know this honey?
"
Stella: "Well, I know everything mommy!"
Me (at the zoo): "Stella come over here and see the caribou."
Holly (my friend to her son): "Ansel, come here and see the caribou....they are like reindeer."
Stella: "Yeah, they are caribou.....they make coffee."
Oliver: "I'll ask nicely just like grandpa asks grandma: can i have a beer please grandma?"
Oliver: "Rise and shine, Stella."
Stella: "Shhhh, I need my beauty sleep."
Oliver: "But you don't have any beauty."
Stella: "Well, I think I need to find just a little bit."
Stella: "Daddy are you going to have pancakes for breakfast with us this morning?"
Chop: "No, not this morning."
Stella: "Yeah, there is probably some leftover pizza that you can have."
Grandpa had told Oliver that that he didn't know if I would be happy if he brought home a tackle box of candy that he keeps at the Lodge for them. The first thing Oliver said to me when he saw me a few hours later was:
"Mommy, would that make you happy if grandpa brought his box of candy here?"
And the best and most recent one.....
Stella (under her breath after dropping something): "Ahhh, f*#@"
Me: "What did you just say?"
Stella: "Ahhh f*#@.....that's what daddy said this morning when he spilled the crayon bucket."
They sure do keep things interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment