Once again, for documentation purpose I have to do a post with 4 year stats! This year was the quickest and least interesting well-check we have had yet......which is a good thing. It means that we don't have a thousand questions about why they won't sleep, what they should be eating, and how to potty train them.
This is how they measured up......
Oliver:
Weight: 41.2 lbs (85%)
Height: 41 5/8 inches (78%)
Stella:
Weight: 37 lbs (66%)
Height: 40 7/8 inches (74%)
The most interesting thing that came out of the office visit was that Dr. Bodine predicted that Oliver would be between 6'2" - 6'6" when he was done growing. Better sign him up for basketball!
And a favorite quote of mine from Oliver this week:
Me: "Why did you hit Stella?"
Oliver: "Because I wanted to play with her Calico Critters."
Me: "What should you have done instead of hitting her?"
Oliver: "I should have said please can I play Calico Critters with you?
But I accidentally forgot to say that and hit her instead. Accidents
happen, mommy."
I snapped this picture of them this week on the way to camp. I think it truly captures how fast they are growing up. Sniff, sniff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment