We celebrated our 3rd summer wedding in Plover when Chop's niece Hannah got married. It was fun because Oliver and Stella were invited so they got to experience their first wedding. They were excited to have a reason to dress up and dance - and I must say, they looked quite adorable!
We all cleaned up nice!
Oliver got lots of "ohhhs and ahhhs" - we joke that he is a Jonathan Lipnicki doppleganger!
It was an overcast day with rain on and off all day. It rained hard up until the 2:00 outdoor ceremony, was clear for about 10 minutes, and then rained again during the ceremony. But it didn't stop any of the festivities. Oliver and Stella had a lot of fun hanging out with their cousins and aunts/uncles.
And thought that kiddie cocktails were the best thing ever.
I unfortunately didn't get many pictures as I forgot my camera in Minneapolis so all I had was my phone (which didn't cooperate for pictures on the dark dance floor). But take my word that there was a lot of dancing and fun - O and S opened the dance floor and we had to drag them off at 10:00. Cheers to Hannah and Mike!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment