Hey friends.
Today was awesome. It didn't rain, it wasn't windy, and it wasn't cloudy. And the best part, the SUN was out. Raise your hand if you love the sun!We demanded to go outside to play......but only if we could bring the crazy table.
It was fun until Oliver tried to dislocate my shoulder.
It hurt so I cried.
Mom says that staying hydrated is super important in the summer so we took a few water breaks.
Then I had a little quiet time and caught up on my reading. I am so advanced that I can read books upside down.
Oliver was off thinking he was super cool because he got mom's sunglasses.
He doesn't even know how to put them on.
I thought I would help him out and show him but he got super mad.
Oh well. Got 'em! I also had a little secret to tell Oliver.
It got really serious.
I sealed it with a kiss.Hope you all enjoyed this sunny day as much as I did!
xoxo ~
Stella
I'm smiling from ear to ear - what a cute post!
ReplyDelete