Oliver and Stella had their preschool Christmas concert last week and it was everything you can imagine it would be. There were kids not singing, singing/screaming loudly, dancing, pushing each other, waving to moms/dads, picking their noses, talking to one another, and the list goes on. These photos prove that I'm not just making that up.
But I guess that's what happens when you put forty 3-5 year olds together!
I don't have many close-up pictures as I was towards the back of the audience and on crutches, but Stella held the "E" during one of the songs and I managed to get her in view.
And Oliver got a front spot and was a little easier to see.
They sang about 7 songs. The older pre-k students and the music teacher carried the group through most of the songs as it was fairly clear that the younger preschoolers, Oliver and Stella included, didn't really know all of them. Though they can belt "Go Tell it on the Mountain" with confidence!
After the concert I tried to get a good picture of the two of them together. Even with bribery, this is the best I could get.
Definitely more successful with the individuals. And was reminded why I should really get out my actual camera, not iPhone camera, more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment